These Terms apply to the use of this Website and our services. In using this Website and our services, you agree to be bound by these Terms as well as any and all general Terms and Conditions posted on our Website. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you must refrain from using the Website and our services.
“You”, “you” and means you as user of this Website and our services
“We”, “we” means budgetresumes.com.au
“Website” means budgetresumes.com.au
SERVICES PROVIDED BY budgetresumes.com.au
We provide our resume and cover letter writing services (“Services”) to help candidates with their resumes.
We do not guarantee any job or position will be obtained but we do believe that a great professional resume and cover letter will assist you to be considered for a role and is essential in todays job market. We help you to design a professional resume that highlights your skills in the best manner possible.
HOW IT WORKS
1. You choose your preferred template and make your payment.
2. You will then be contacted to provide us with your personal details, work experience, education, certificates, awards, training and all relevant information for your resume and/or cover letter (the ‘Work’).
3. We will use the information provided by you to create your Work.
4. We provide one draft copy of the Work to you for your review so you can advise us of any revisions, changes, amendments or questions.
5. We will then incorporate any changes or revisions you may request and provide a second draft of the Work for your review, finalisation and approval.
6. You are to review and provide final comments to this second version of the Work and/or otherwise check and confirm it is complete and final.
7. If you do not require any amendments, the Work is deemed approved and finalised by you.
8. Important note: All edits and finalisation of the Work must be completed within a two (2) week period (‘Amendment Request Period’). You are provided with two edit options by you which must be completed within the Amendment Request Period from the date we provide the first draft to you. After this Amendment Request Period, all drafts, and Work is considered and agreed as final.
9. You may contact us via email or telephone at any time to discuss.
USE OF WEBSITE AND SERVICES
PROVIDING YOUR INFORMATION:
You agree and acknowledge:
1. You will provide true, correct, accurate, reliable, complete and up-to-date information about your qualifications, experience, positions, education and all other matters related to your personal information that you provide to us (“your Information”). At all times you warrant that your Information you provide to us is not misleading, false or incorrect; and
2. We make no representation as to the suitability of any position nor do we warrant or guarantee that you will obtain any interview or job position at any time.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information you provide to us only as required to provide you with our Services.
We do not verify any information provided by You and we are at no time responsible for any reliance on any information or resume we produce or provide as a result of our Services. It is, at all times, your responsibility of to review and verify the information and the Work to ensure its accuracy.
REFUNDS AND CANCELLATION OF SERVICES
Due to the nature of our Services, we do not offer or provide any refunds. We do, however, at all times abide by the Australian Consumer Law (ACL) in the Consumer and Competition Act 2010 (Cth), with respect to any refunds, warranties and guarantees relating to our products and our Services. In the event of any claim, our liability in respect of such claim is limited to, at our option:
(i) The supply of any services again; or
(ii) The payment of the cost of having any services supplied again.
Should you have any dispute, concern or issue at any time, regarding any Work or provision of our Services, we ask that you:
(i) Contact us by email stating details of your dissatisfaction and providing examples;
(ii) Provide specific examples of how we may be guided to fix any concerns or issues;
(iii) We will then contact you to discuss further and determine if we are able to assist.
Once the final version and copy of the Work has been provided, there will be no refunds provided at any time.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We will in no way be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential loss or damage of any nature or type (including any physical, mental or emotional injury, loss of opportunity or revenue) as a result of your use of this Website, our Services or anything related directly or indirectly to any position or employment you may seek.
As we are not in control of how or where you use the results of our Services, you agree you are fully responsible and indemnify us for any use of our Services.
For the sake of clarify, you agree that once the Work has been delivered and finalised, by not requiring amendments, by the expiry of the Amendment Request Period, or by your agreement of final approvals, whichever event happens prior, you indemnify us for any claims directly or indirectly resulting from any errors, omission, and use of or related to the Work.
At all times the templates remain the property of budgetresumes.com.au. Once we have input and revised any resume information, you are the sole owner of the Work and related information.
We do not retain this information so you need to ensure you have saved and retain this, and all Work provided on your files. We are not responsible for any loss or destruction of any such information.